GCISD Check acceptance for school meals

Checks must have the following:
  1. A pre-printed name and address (no temporary checks accepted)
  2. The current date
  3. Written to the name of the school Cafeteria or Nutrition Services
  4. The student's name or 6 digit student ID number written in the memo section 

Pay From Your Phone!

My School Bucks Company LogoParents! You can now download myschoolbucks at the apple or android store on your smart device. You can make online prepayments and view your child's transactions.
In addition to accepting cash and checks for school meals, GCISD offers parents the option of making online credit card payments for student meals through To set up an account, download the Parent Guide.

My school bucks logo

How It Works

Parents may make online payments to their child's meal account with a credit card at any time of the day or night, seven days a week. (Payments made when school is not in session will be processed on the next school day.) There is a $1.95 processing fee. Parents may pay with cash or check at any school with no processing fee. To make online payments, parents will need:

  • Visa, Mastercard or Discover
  • Child's 6-digit student ID number
Due to limitations with we are unable to accept e-checks, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Transactions made prior to 10 am will post to the meal account the same day. Payments made after 10 am will post the next school day. Request for an online refund will be processed in the form of a check. All refund requests must be submitted in writing by email to
Parents can sign up to view student transaction reports at no cost. If you need assistance with the meal account, please call 817-251-5618.

If you have any questions, please call the customer service department 1-855-832-5226 or download the FAQs.

Nutrition Services
5800 Colleyville Blvd., #A108
Colleyville, Texas 76034

Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday 8 - 4 p.m.

Nondiscrimination Statement:

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.